Friday, February 1, 2013

Crock Pot Chicken

I had bought all of the needed ingredients to make this chicken but had not yet done it.  It was a last minute decision one morning this week and I threw it all together.



I ended up using frozen chicken, which was not what the recipe called for.  I also used frozen pineapple juice, where you add water.  I really just guessed about how much water to use and went from there.  I knew it was an experiment.

The result was not bad.  It was not wonderful, but I think the recipe could use a few modifications.  Would probably try it with a can of pineapple chunks, with juice, instead of just the pineapple juice.  I'd like to try it once with fresh chicken, too, just to see how it turns out.

I'm all for having dinner ready when I get home from work.  So even if this wasn't "wonderful," I'd be willing to give it another try with some minor changes!  Plus - I forgot to take a picture - so it might need to be repeated just for that purpose! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment