Monday, November 5, 2012

The post in which I start to make up for lost time

I'm behind and I know it.  I'll make up for it soon.  This post includes two pins, if that makes it any better.

So this first one, I saw the pin and clicked through, hoping to find a recipe.  Unfortunately, it was a link to try to get me to buy a mix.

Source: jotpress.com via Nancy on Pinterest


So I decided I could just make it up myself.  I made brownie mix and I made cookie dough and tried to drop the cookie dough into the brownies and bake.  I tried it a number of different ways.  The first batch I threw straight into the trash - it was a major flop.  Then I tried cooking the brownie batter a bit before adding the cookie dough.  I finally got an outcome that I was okay with passing on to others to eat.  But I still don't like the look of it.  They basically looked like cookies baked on top of brownies, instead of one inside the other.  Oh well - people said they tasted good!



The other recipe was a repeat for me.  I made these last fall and they were delicious, so I made them again.



Another success!  They are yummy, they are pumpkin, and they are really even pretty good for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment