Friday, November 9, 2012

Indoor tulips?

I love tulips.  They are, without a doubt, my favorite flower.  So when I saw this idea of a way to grow them inside, I knew I had to try.  It's a pretty inexpensive project, so if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.  But here's hoping!

I got the idea from here...
Source: imgfave.com via Nancy on Pinterest


I had one glass container, but I went to the Dollar Tree and bought two more.


I also bought the clear glass beads there.  The website said that if you want to see the roots grow, you should get the clear ones.  Put some of those in the bottom.


Then place a bulb on top of those and put a few more glass beads around it not to cover it, but to support it.


Then put water in the container so that it's almost up to the bulb, but not touching it.


Now we wait... I'll let you know if flowers grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment