Monday, September 18, 2017

Prepping for fall...

It's been almost two years since I blogged.  And I think I'm ready to get back to it.  I've been pinning more again, so I'll try to post results from time to time.  One pin per week?  We'll see! ;)

I was in need of a good craft day.  It had been a while, and it's been a busy few weeks and months, so unplugging and spending time in my craft room was just the ticket!  I got my inspiration from quite a few different pins... and put my own spin on each one.  My goal was to have a mantel decorated for fall at the end of the day.

Welcome fall sign:



Mason jars with "wheat" in them:



Leaf banner for mantel:




Homemade pumpkins:



In the end, here's how my projects came out...



Somebody told me I need to add the word "y'all" at the end...



Bonus points if you can figure out any of the hymns I used!


I think I still need to add some things to these, but it's a start.



Success!







No comments:

Post a Comment