Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I may never make brownies from a box again

So a few weeks ago (yes, I'm so behind on this blog, but let's overlook that for now), I was at my sister's.  She was gone to get her haircut and I was leaving to get mine cut in about thirty minutes.  The twins said, "Essy, let's make something!"  I surveyed the fridge and cupboards and found many ingredients, but no butter.  I told them we might not be able to make cookies without butter.  They then said, "What about brownies?"  I got on pinterest and quickly searched "brownies no mix" and the rest was history.  I may never make brownies out of a box again!  Delicious!

The recipe came from here:

Source: food.com via Nancy on Pinterest


And here is a picture of how they turned out:


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment